The Madden Game League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pittsburgh Steelers

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pittsburgh Steelers Empty Pittsburgh Steelers Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:10 am

MestUp7

Loves to run the ball and will do it as much as he can - almost always runs to the outside - loves getting out on the edge and making your guys miss there - watch the toss plays

On passing offense, he runs 3 plays:

1. 3/4 WR set, send 2 inner receivers on opposite crossing routes/slants across the middle of the field...will look for these first...this is his go-to pass play
2. Sends Heath Miller out into the flat (mostly on the right side of the field) - will hit him every time he can, so watch the blitz and watch the zone against this
3. I forget what this one is, but you'll know it when you see a pass play that isn't these two...almost definitely another play that works well against man

2Pittsburgh Steelers Empty Re: Pittsburgh Steelers Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:10 pm

LegitProspect

LegitProspect
MGL Vet

yep I only do 3 pass plays guys. Nothing more, nothing less. Thats why ive never been called out on it before. I pay people to stay quiet so I dont get in trouble. Wink

3Pittsburgh Steelers Empty Re: Pittsburgh Steelers Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:14 pm

MestUp7

For the most part that's all you ran against me...there's no doubt about it that you have 3 main plays you run a lot

4Pittsburgh Steelers Empty Re: Pittsburgh Steelers Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:52 pm

hotshotnate2

hotshotnate2
MGL Vet

He's evolved a little on offense.

Offense: Its easy to tell what he is doing based on his formations. He rarely passes out of a 2 WR set UNLESS he's got 2 WRs to the left. Then look for a quick pass to the slot guy (Usually Wallace or Alexander). If its strong close, its either a run or an end around to Wallace. Stop quick passes and Wallace and you'll have no problem with his passing game. His run game is usually tosses, streches or counters so be prepared to user well and defend the edges. Don't be afraid to press his WRs. The only real threat he has is Alexander and Wallace but Alexander is slow and Wallace is easily pressed.

Defense: It is almost always a man defense. He rarely blitzes as well so you have some time to make a throw. He users his FS into the box when he thinks you will run and he does this quite well so its hard to get a running game going. I would advise you throw too much towards Troy. He likes to jump routes or lay you out

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum