The Madden Game League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FREE AGENCY INFO

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FREE AGENCY INFO Empty FREE AGENCY INFO Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:29 am

Admin

Admin

Ok, quick message on how we are going to do the remainder of the offseason.

1st) Free Agency opened earlier then intended. If you signed a player, release him.

2nd.) Rookie picks NEED to be signed. Go into Sign/Release in Front Office. You'll see four tabs on your left. Offense, Defense, SpTeams, Picks. Click Picks.

I will you give you 24 hours to sign rookies, after that they become Free Agents. Sorry!

3rd.) FA will be very simple. We will do it on the forum. Free agency will be open for the next 24-60 hours... it will be ended randomly. The Free Agency tab is the last tab on the page before the chatbox. If you find a player you want, create a post on the forum.

The Subject: The Players Name - Overall - Age

Message: (1) Amount of years signed | (2) How much you are going to spend each year | (3) AND the total amount of money you would pay him.

(Automatically, 15% of the deal will be his signing bonus)

For instance, if I wanted to sign Beanie Wells, I would write in the subject

-------------------------------------------
Beanie Wells - 82 overall - 24

2 years, 5 million per year, 10 million dollars.
-------------------------------------------

If someone bids on someone you want, and you would like to bid him too, simply reply in the started forum with a deal with a larger total. In otherwords, a 3 year deal worth 4 million dollars (a total of 12 millions dollars) OR a 1 year deal worth 11 million dollars would be enough to become the lead bidder.

4) A few of you didn't understand the FA process or did not sign up in time for Free Agency and lost key members of your team. I will remedy this by putting key players back on teams like Arian Foster and Drew Brees. However, you must clear room for these players.

https://themaddengame.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum