The Madden Game League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Indianapolis at Tampa Bay

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Indianapolis at Tampa Bay Empty Indianapolis at Tampa Bay Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:45 pm

Admin

Admin

The Best Way to Schedule a Game...:

...IS TO EMAIL TEXT ME. Please provide your opponents team name and the times you can play

What times are you available?

Example: Available on Monday 8-11 & Tuesday 7-10. Not Available on Wednesday.

What exact time can you play?
I would like to play my game at 8 pm, EST, on Monday, September 12th.

DO NOT SAY: I can play whenever. It is not helpful at all because then nothing gets scheduled.

It is also highly recommended that you also send a message via Xbox Live, but it is not required. [u]

https://themaddengame.forumotion.com

2Indianapolis at Tampa Bay Empty Re: Indianapolis at Tampa Bay Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:11 pm

Helu to You

Play anytime before Midnight central tonight

After 6pmCNT on Thursday

After 10amCNT on Friday

Have dinner at 5.30pmCNT everyday which means the latest I can start a game is 4.30pmCNT, dinner usually lasts about 30 or so minutes

3Indianapolis at Tampa Bay Empty Re: Indianapolis at Tampa Bay Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:17 pm

chicagorilla357

HELU!!! I'll be on after 9 est so 8 ur time. Finally we meet! Judge me not for i have built a machine of a team that I do not know how to operate Sad

4Indianapolis at Tampa Bay Empty Re: Indianapolis at Tampa Bay Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:32 pm

apmartin18

apmartin18

alphasquirrel is indianapolis, so one of u scheduled in the wrong game. alpha will be on probably after 8 est. u can text him at 7854773274

5Indianapolis at Tampa Bay Empty Re: Indianapolis at Tampa Bay Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:18 pm

Helu to You

chicagorilla357 wrote:HELU!!! I'll be on after 9 est so 8 ur time. Finally we meet! Judge me not for i have built a machine of a team that I do not know how to operate Sad

Yea my bad, got my draft team mixed up

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum