The Madden Game League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CLE vs NYJ

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CLE  vs  NYJ Empty CLE vs NYJ Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:53 pm

DeathSentence91

DeathSentence91
MGL Vet

Please Schedule your game with your opponent as soon as possible. Follow the same criteria as we've done thus far. Example:

"Monday- 4:00 PM EST
Tuesday- 7:30 PM EST
Wednesday- NOT Available"

DO NOT simply state, "Tomorrow is good for me". Game Scheduling is extremely vital to the success of our league. Please be sure to schedule your game with your opponents every MGL Week. Thanks

2CLE  vs  NYJ Empty Re: CLE vs NYJ Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:07 pm

AnyGivenNight

AnyGivenNight

hey man, might be around tonight but not quite sure yet. sunday i'll be out most likely as well. my best chances to play would be mon/tues anytime inbetween 7pm-1am est.

3CLE  vs  NYJ Empty Re: CLE vs NYJ Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:42 pm

albundy

albundy
MGL Vet

Monday between 4:30/5 pm EST and 11 pm works for me if you aren't on today so somewhere in the 7 pm EST to 11 pm EST appears to be our time frame. Let me know a time.

4CLE  vs  NYJ Empty Re: CLE vs NYJ Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:10 am

AnyGivenNight

AnyGivenNight

sent you this on live but just incase you check here first i'll post it. basically the message just said that something came up for monday night unfortunately but tuesday i have the day off now so i can make any time you want with a little notice. hope that cool.

5CLE  vs  NYJ Empty Re: CLE vs NYJ Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:56 pm

albundy

albundy
MGL Vet

Tuesday at 5 pm EST then? I'd say 4:30 pm EST but I'm not positive I'll be home by then but I'll definitely be home and able to be on by 5 pm EST. Feel free to message me back here or XBL if you have any issues.

6CLE  vs  NYJ Empty Re: CLE vs NYJ Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:44 am

AnyGivenNight

AnyGivenNight

yep 5 est is perfect, see you then.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum