The Madden Game League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"I hate playing you"

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1"I hate playing you" Empty "I hate playing you" Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:40 pm

Nor30man

Nor30man

The NYG have been making strong strides since a 1-2 start in season 1.(finished 16-3) Is it the press D? noo come on. My starting CBs were 86 & 87 speed respectably.(prince was #3 cb all year) My last opponent was New England and he complained about my D. “all you do is press”. I run cover 2 & 3 & 4 & 6 more often than you think. I just press often to make you think I am in man. I can’t help im good at switch guys and making the picks. To NE owner – You have Tom Brady stfu. You’re just bad. Practice more. Stop complaining about my D when you can’t even play D. I didn’t punt once all game. He just so happened to D/C with 5 min left in the 4th after I made another INT. He said he got D/C but he didn’t sign off so he probably quit. I can be beat. The Eagles and Redskins don’t struggle much against me.

In other news..
Reporter: Why would you want to trade Tuck and Manningham?

Me: I wanna make it harder on myself to repeat. J/K actually my 1st Rookie Pick was a quick 6’3 WR Jawaun Sales and with my 3rd pick DE Shaydon Cousins (76 ovr) fell to me. Osi can fill Tucks position for a season and all will be well. It’s fun to have more picks in the draft anyway.

Reporter: Any concerns?

Me: Injuries are always on my mind. Also worry about getting the boot from the league based on people freaking out lol. That’s all for now. Good Day to all

idk why i go on rants like this.. probably because im bored, sober, and suck at MW3.

Last edited by Nor30man on Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

2"I hate playing you" Empty Re: "I hate playing you" Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:35 pm

LTO1069

LTO1069

Eagles getting mention.
"I hate playing you" Turk-s11

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum