The Madden Game League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Giants at Jets

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Giants at Jets Empty Giants at Jets Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:37 pm

Nor30man

Nor30man

I could play tonight or tomorrow night which is better for you?

2Giants at Jets Empty Re: Giants at Jets Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:09 pm

AnyGivenNight

AnyGivenNight

hey man. honestly i probably can't play till wednesday night. hecktic time of year. i'm not sure when exactly the deadline is, hopefully they push it back a bit for this week with the holidays. if not i guess just play the cpu or a sub.

3Giants at Jets Empty Re: Giants at Jets Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:31 pm

Nor30man

Nor30man

what's a good time for you tonight?

4Giants at Jets Empty Re: Giants at Jets Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:01 am

AnyGivenNight

AnyGivenNight

damn, sorry man but i got family over still and they all wanna watch movies on the xbox. i can't get on for a game now and its not looking good for later either. once again sorry about this. i still don't know when advance is but i noticed not many games are played. if its not till after tomorrow i can play tomorrow night whenever is good for you. if not then just go ahead with the game vs cpu/sub.

5Giants at Jets Empty Re: Giants at Jets Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:22 pm

Nor30man

Nor30man

I will probably be able to play around 9pm but it could be a little later.

6Giants at Jets Empty Re: Giants at Jets Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:27 pm

AnyGivenNight

AnyGivenNight

alright sounds good. i should be on around 9 and be around most of the night afterwards.

7Giants at Jets Empty Re: Giants at Jets Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:44 pm

Nor30man

Nor30man

AnyGivenNight wrote:alright sounds good. i should be on around 9 and be around most of the night afterwards.

i was looking forward to playing you.. I can't get on tonight. Two hot girls are in my house right now and want me to go out this them tonight. Since I play xbox a lot this doesn't happen much so I am going out tonight. Boot me and play pc or let it get simmed. sorry dude.

8Giants at Jets Empty Re: Giants at Jets Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:30 pm

AnyGivenNight

AnyGivenNight

haha understandable

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum