The Madden Game League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MGL Podcast Episode 2

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MGL Podcast Episode 2 Empty MGL Podcast Episode 2 Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:13 am

R2J

R2J
MGL Vet

Well... well.... well... After the rave reviews, the MGL Podcast rolls on... In this episode, B, Legit, and myself discuss Rookie of the Year picks, the AFC North, Playoff predictions, and the much more. Now it's a little late (you can thank our awesome Commish for that), and most games have been played, but nevertheless, great stuff. So click below! Download! Stream! Whatever! Just listen, bros!

Also, some rants, rules, and announcements!

MGL Podcast Episode 2

2MGL Podcast Episode 2 Empty Re: MGL Podcast Episode 2 Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:24 pm

Nor30man

Nor30man

these podcasts are sweet! awesome job!

3MGL Podcast Episode 2 Empty Re: MGL Podcast Episode 2 Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:53 pm

R2J

R2J
MGL Vet

Thanks alot Norm. I appreciate the positive feedback. Makes all the work worth it.

4MGL Podcast Episode 2 Empty Re: MGL Podcast Episode 2 Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:10 am

nmay

awesome as always

5MGL Podcast Episode 2 Empty Re: MGL Podcast Episode 2 Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:11 am

Nor30man

Nor30man

when can we expect podcast 3? How do you guys do it anyway? Video chat?

6MGL Podcast Episode 2 Empty Re: MGL Podcast Episode 2 Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:18 am

R2J

R2J
MGL Vet

3 will be out today no doubt. It's been a crazy week for your boy. And I have 3 s l o w t a l k i n g co-hosts that stutter over there words, say "Ummm" too much, and ramble ramble ramble for 20 minutes per answer. LOL! No, but yes; Today.

As far as how we do it: We use this site called Webinar. Like an online meeting. We all have internal or external microphones for our computers, and then we record it. Once that's done, it's coverted to mp3, sent to me, and I give it some life.

Thanks for the support and keep listening.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum