The Madden Game League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MGL Podcast Episode 3

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MGL Podcast Episode 3 Empty MGL Podcast Episode 3 Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:53 pm

R2J

R2J
MGL Vet

Oh sh*t! It's back! Episode 3 is now in session. Byron brings on board a couple new panelists, along with yours truly (R2J). We handle some burning topics such as Weather, Play Calling, Previews of Weeks 13 & 14 and a little insight in one of MGL's favorite members.... So click below! Download! Stream! Whatever! Just listen, bros!

MGL Podcast Episode 3

2MGL Podcast Episode 3 Empty Re: MGL Podcast Episode 3 Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:17 pm

hotshotnate2

hotshotnate2
MGL Vet

I'm sorry for any comments that may offend anyone and if you have a problem. Take it up with my Rams Very Happy

3MGL Podcast Episode 3 Empty Re: MGL Podcast Episode 3 Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:04 pm

Admin

Admin

Issue at 5:56, seems like we skipped half of Vexx's answer and skipped straight into us ridiculing him for a long answer :) then skipped again into my next question.

https://themaddengame.forumotion.com

4MGL Podcast Episode 3 Empty Re: MGL Podcast Episode 3 Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:26 pm

R2J

R2J
MGL Vet

Yeah the cutting off of Vexx's answer was no accident. That answer was like half of the f*cking podcast.

I heard the stutter there too... I thought it sounded awesome and funny so, I left it in there. Also, notice when I'm making fun of Nate, right before I talk about him sounded like the oldest of us. lol!

5MGL Podcast Episode 3 Empty Re: MGL Podcast Episode 3 Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:15 am

Nor30man

Nor30man

I'm overrated! I like it. Very Happy

6MGL Podcast Episode 3 Empty Re: MGL Podcast Episode 3 Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:46 am

Admin

Admin

lol what happened with this cast

"Hold on... hold on... hold on... hold on... hold on... hold on..."

https://themaddengame.forumotion.com

7MGL Podcast Episode 3 Empty Re: MGL Podcast Episode 3 Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:10 pm

R2J

R2J
MGL Vet

B... It was the same thing as the 1st thing you pointed out. I just left it in there for comedic value.... Apparently you don't have much of a sense of humor. Wink

Anyway! I want to go on the record by saying this: I Got This 666 (The New York Jets) is NOT overrated. Very very good player. Just has had some bad breaks.

8MGL Podcast Episode 3 Empty Re: MGL Podcast Episode 3 Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:36 pm

hotshotnate2

hotshotnate2
MGL Vet

At first I wondered if RJ listened to it before he made it public but once I heard the joke about me and it repeated then I figured he's just picking on us. How rude

9MGL Podcast Episode 3 Empty Re: MGL Podcast Episode 3 Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:25 am

mattb3785

mattb3785

Love the podcast. This is by far the best feature I have ever come across in a league!! I hope to make it on one day!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum