The Madden Game League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Playoff Race AFC

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Playoff Race AFC Empty The Playoff Race AFC Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:21 am

VeXXuM

MGL Vet

AFC PLAYOFF RACE

STANDINGS RIGHT NOW

Pittsburgh Steelers (1)**
San Diego Chargers (2)*
Houston Texans (3)
New York Jets (4)
Cincinatti Bengals (5)
Oakland Raiders (6)

**=1st-Round Bye+Home Field Advantage
*=1st-Round Bye

THE AFC RACE

Pittsburgh Steelers(11-3): Even after a loss to the 49ers last week, the Steelers are still a game up on everyone in the AFC. The Steelers face the NFC's best team, the Rams, this upcoming week. A loss could be a huge problem for the Steelers, as they would lose their home field advantage due to a poor Strenth of Schedule tiebreaker.

San Diego Chargers (9-4) : Should win their next two games fairly easy but a big showdown for the division with the also 9-4 Raiders awaits. A win and the Chargers could lock up a 1st-Round bye.

Houston Texans (9-4) : The Texans have lost their last 3 games and are struggling no matter who the owner is. They need to win 2 of their last 4 to solidify a spot in the playoffs.

New York Jets (7-6) : The Jets have lost 3 in a row and I dont see them winning again until week 17 against the Dolphins. They better get their shit straight or the Patriots could end up taking this lackluster division.

Cincinatti Bengals (10-4) : Look at the Bengals tell everyone to stfu! They have just beaten two top teams in a row and are looking great down the stretch. Two easy wins left, the Bengals are all but in the playoffs.

The Oakland Raiders (9-4) : Put up or shut up time for Gootfood's Raiders. He has two tough games remaining and if he loses both could miss his chance on making the playoffs.

Tennessee Titans (8-5) : Like I said, Knuckles was gonna win out. He has two more to go. Against rather easy opponents. He needs to win the division to make the playoffs. Its gonna come down to their week 17 matchup against the Texans. Win and in!

Kansas City Chiefs (8-5) : Kansas City's season comes down to their game against the Raiders. If they win their in, lose their out.

FINAL STANDINGS

1) Pittsburgh Steelers (12-4) **
2) San Diego Chargers (12-4) *
3) Tennessee Titans (11-5)
4) New York Jets (8-8)(Are you fucking kidding me!?)
5) Cincinatti Bengals (12-4)
6) Kansas City Cheifs (11-5)

JUST MISSING PLAYOFFS

7) Oakland Raiders (10-6)
8) Houston Texans (10-6)

GAMES TO WATCH

Kansas City Chiefs vs. Oakland Raiders WEEK 16
(This game is a must win for the Cheifs to make the playoffs)

San Diego Chargers vs. Oakland Raiders WEEK 17
(This matchup will decide a Raiders playoff birth)

Houston Texans vs. Tennessee Titans WEEK 17
(AFC South title at stake as well as playoff birth)

QUICK NOTE: The standings are done in order of playoff seedings not overall standings

Last edited by VeXXuM on Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:48 am; edited 3 times in total

2The Playoff Race AFC Empty Re: The Playoff Race AFC Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:47 pm

LegitProspect

LegitProspect
MGL Vet

good man

3The Playoff Race AFC Empty Re: The Playoff Race AFC Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:53 pm

R2J

R2J
MGL Vet

Chiefs*

4The Playoff Race AFC Empty Re: The Playoff Race AFC Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:43 am

VeXXuM

MGL Vet

updated

5The Playoff Race AFC Empty Re: The Playoff Race AFC Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:09 pm

azheat

Nice post, I'm excited to see how this ends up playing out.

6The Playoff Race AFC Empty Re: The Playoff Race AFC Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:07 am

R2J

R2J
MGL Vet

You might need to fix the AFC West my friend... Things lookin' a bit different now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum