The Madden Game League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Playoff Game Scheduling

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Playoff Game Scheduling  Empty Playoff Game Scheduling Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:02 am

Nor30man

Nor30man

Can you add these to the Game Scheduling thread? I sat and waited 5 hours for the Falcons yesterday. 8PM-1AM

2Playoff Game Scheduling  Empty Re: Playoff Game Scheduling Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:07 am

Admin

Admin

Yeah I apologize, I was calling him repeatedly for like 6 hours yesterday. He was at the bar. Most people I tried to schedule one on one but he doesn't have a cell phone so you got kind of screwed.

https://themaddengame.forumotion.com

3Playoff Game Scheduling  Empty Re: Playoff Game Scheduling Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:27 pm

Nor30man

Nor30man

Admin wrote:Yeah I apologize, I was calling him repeatedly for like 6 hours yesterday. He was at the bar. Most people I tried to schedule one on one but he doesn't have a cell phone so you got kind of screwed.

its cool. do you know when he might be on today? I have class until 3. I might not be able to get on until like 7 or 8 tonight.

4Playoff Game Scheduling  Empty Re: Playoff Game Scheduling Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:17 pm

YourMom

sorry i didnt see you posted this here. but ill be on. the sooner the better

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum